How to Deposit
In order to deposit, you must first be a registered member. For a detailed explanation of how to download, register and start playing poker, please see the Getting Started section of this site.
To learn what payment methods are accepted at LuckyAcePoker, please click on Accepted Payment Methods.
If you are already a member, please follow the instructions below to deposit to your account:
- Open the main poker lobby;
- Click on the Log in button in the top right corner and enter your username and password;
- Click on the Cashier button.
- Click on Deposit;
- You will be presented with several payment methods to deposit by;
- If you do not see your preferred payment method, click on More Deposit Methods; You will be presented with a menu of all of the payment methods accepted from your country of residence;
- Click on your preferred payment method and follow the on screen instructions (or click Learn How or Learn More for step-by-step instructions on depositing by this payment method).
Generally, credit card or debit card deposits by members in Canada, UK or EU countries that use the Euro will be converted into and charged to the member's card in local currency (CAD, GBP or EUR). The conversion rate applied will be the daily rate used by our bank. Once the deposit has been approved, the member will be told his transaction ID and the amount deposited in both US dollars and local currency. In other circumstances, the deposit will be charged to the member in US dollars at the rate used by the member's issuing bank.
Note that depending on the payment method you choose and your account currency, your deposit may be subject to a currency conversion by LuckyAcePoker.com and/or your chosen payment method provider.
LuckyAcePoker utilizes the most advanced security and encryption technologies available, to ensure that your transaction and all of your financial information are completely secure.
Enjoy the tables and Good Luck!
Back to Top