> Home > Responsible Gaming
LuckyAcePoker is dedicated to providing its members with a responsible gaming environment. Not only is it our mission to provide our members with the most entertaining gambling experience but it is also our duty to help prevent compulsive usage and underage access of our gaming products. More information could be found at www.888responsible.com
As a responsible, regulated gaming company, we comply with all guidelines published by eCOGRA, a non-profit organization based in the UK. eCOGRA ensures that approved online casinos are properly and transparently monitored to provide player protection.
GamCare, one of the leading authorities on advice and practical help in addressing the social impact of gambling, has recognized LuckyAcePoker's dedication towards the issues of responsible gaming and player protection and has therefore awarded the company with it's certificate.
The company had undergone an audit which had covered issues such as staff training, underage verification, self deposit limits/self exclusion and referrals to helping agencies. LuckyAcePoker was found by GamCare to be keeping excellent standards of practice in all these aspect.
We have implemented the following company policies and tools:
Protection of minors
Preventing compulsive gambling
Protection of minors
In line with the Government of Gibraltar's Gaming Ordinance, LuckyAcePoker does not allow anyone under the age of 18 to play its casino or poker games.
Our casino and poker room are not designed to attract children or adolescents. We actively discourage and track persons under the age of 18 who attempt to play at LuckyAcePoker. We use sophisticated verification systems which can identify minors who log in to our software.
Nevertheless, we recognise that the internet is readily accessible in many homes around the world. As a result, gaming companies and parents must work together to protect children from underage gambling. To ensure the safety of your children, we recommend installing filtering software to block minors from accessing certain websites and programmes.
Below are links to some such providers and software:
Tips for parents:
- Do not leave children unattended near your computer when the casino or poker room software is running.
- Protect your gambling programs with password access.
- Do not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gambling activity.
- Keep your LuckyAcePoker username, password and deposit method details out of the reach of children.
- Educate your children about the legality and the potential damage of underage gambling.
- Limit the length of time your children spend online.
Unfortunately, no system is foolproof. If you know a person under the age of 18 who is registered with LuckyAcePoker, please notify our Operations Department at email@example.com
LuckyAcePoker recognizes that while most people gamble for entertainment, a small number of people can become obsessed with the potential monetary gains our games offer. Even though studies suggest that only a very small percentage of the adult population encounters compulsive gambling problems we take this matter exceedingly seriously and have accordingly implemented a number of measures to address this problem:
- LuckyAcePoker's training program incorporates methods and techniques that assist our employees in recognizing and taking appropriate actions when they identify compulsive or underage gambling.
- We have implemented an easy to use self-exclusion program for those who may need our assistance. Upon your request, we will cancel your membership and will prevent you from entering our casino or poker room.
- We let you set your own maximum allowed deposit amount.
- Upon your request, we will remove your name from our email list.
- Gambling is a form of entertainment. It is not a way to get rich quickly and pay off your debts.
- Gambling is a game of chance. There are no formulas that guarantee winnings.
- Make sure that the decision to gamble is your choice.
- Never try to chase your losses.
- Check the amounts you spend on a regular basis in the Cashier.
- Make sure you know the rules of the games you play.
Like many things, what is enjoyable in moderation can be disastrous in excess.
Keep in mind that you always have someone to talk to, you may seek professional help from the following organizations
National Council on Problem Gambling
Gambling Therapy Helpline
If you are worried about your gambling habits or you want to know more about the signs of compulsive gambling, try our self-assessment test.
In collaboration with Gambling Therapy.
LuckyAcePoker is proud to collaborate with the well know charity - Gambling Therapy, to offer its members the special and unique E-Break & Support program .
The E-Break & Support program offers you 4 weeks of regular e-mail support by a professional advisor from Gambling therapy, at no charge. This will help our members, who might be feeling stressful and concerned about their gambling to think about the right place gambling holds in their life.
To find out more about this program you may contact Gambling Therapy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At LuckyAcePoker we give you the tools to control the amount of money you use to gamble. You can set your own monthly deposit limits and request to adjust them at any time. Simply call our Member Support Team and a representative will help you set your limits. Member support is available by phone, email and live chat 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can set your own monthly deposit limits and request to adjust them at any time online through the cashier.
To help you set limits that are right for you, try answering this short questionnaire:
- Establish what constitutes an acceptable loss before starting to gamble.
- Note how often you play.
- Note how long you play during each gaming session.
Use your answers to determine how much you would like to allow yourself to spend per day, per week or per month.
If, at any stage, you become concerned about your gambling behavior, you can request one of the following:
- “Take a Break” for one day
- “Take a Break” for seven days
- “Take a Break” for two weeks
- “Take a Break” for one month
- “Take a Break” for two months
- “Take a Break” for three months
- A six-month self-exclusion period
During “Take a Break” periods we will restrict your account on the specific requested brand only.
Any new accounts you might attempt to open during the “Take a Break” period will also be blocked as soon as detected. In addition, LuckyAcePoker will take all reasonable measures to make sure you do not receive any promotional material during this time.
During the self-exclusion period, the request for temporary blocked access will be enforced and irrevocable throughout all Cassava brands. You may call our Member Support Team to re-activate your account once the period has ended. We reserve the right at our own sole discretion to withhold all deposited and related monies in relation to such accounts.
You can request a “Take a Break” period through the Cashier, or by calling our Member Support Team, available by phone, email and live chat 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you wish to apply the self-exclusion option, please call our Member Support Team, available by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you are unsure about requesting self-exclusion, ask yourself the four questions below:
- Is gambling interfering with your work or other responsibilities?
- Are you trying to make up for prior gambling losses?
- Are you recovering from an addictive disorder?
- Do you gamble under the influence of alcohol or other influences?
If your answer is yes to at least one of them, we recommend that you “Take a Break” and seek professional help.
Back to Top